November 19, 2011

CBD

Yesterday, while Yves was working, I went on a run/walk through Sydney Park, which I think will be one of my favorite parks! There are wetlands in it and a lot of animals... mostly birds, don't worry. It was really hot, so we went to his apartment's pool during his "tea time" break. For real, he has two tea breaks a day. Later, Yves and I took the train to the Central Business District (CBD). We walked around the harbour and Opera House, and then went to a part of town called The Rocks and checked out a street festival. We made our way to a German bar called Lowenbrau, very much like Hofbrauhaus -- they even sell the pig knuckle, but we just stuck with a beer and pretzels. Yum! After, we left the city and went back to his apartment, and I was happily in bed by 9:30pm. It was so nice and sunny when I woke up, and I was excited to start the day, but then I saw that it was only 6:15am. I went back to bed for two hours... I'm so happy that I didn't have jet lag!

No comments:

Post a Comment