November 23, 2011

Sydney Aquarium: The Icing on My Vacation Cake


 I <3 the aquarium! Man, it was awesome. I was smiling and exclaiming ooos and ahhhs the entire time. I was practically skipping around the ramps to the underwater tunnels where visitors can view the tanks from below. There was a dugong (like the manatee) tank, a Sydney shark tank with native species, and the world's largest Great Barrier Reef tank. Plus a lot of other stuff. OMQ!, as Alanna would say.

Smart dugong! He brought up his feeding tray to the staff person.


First of all, I love marine life, especially sharks, and there were so many of them. Second, I saw a dugong bring up his feeding tray from the tank floor and give it to the aquarium staff. Whoa! Third, I saw so many incredible species and learned a lot about marine life in Australia.

1 comment:

  1. These shots are incredible. I feel like I am looking at a National Geographic article.

    ReplyDelete